Tuesday 15 December 2015

I'm Glad To Be...

      Bismillahirrahmanirrahim



I'm Glad To Be 'Melaka-ian' because I can't stop my tongue from changing the last word with 'r' to 'au' like - "pagau, besau, sabau"

I'm Glad To Be Kelantanese because the food is very cheap and of course, yummy. And, the sambal tastes sweet

I'm Glad To Be Perak-ian because the tower is slanding perfecto. Subhannallah

I'm Glad To Be Terengganu-ian because the state is soooooo clean and beautiful

I'm Glad To Be Johor-ian because I meet Ida.. Huhuhuhu.

I'm Glad To Be Noghorian ( Negeri Sembilan) because the women are beautiful, hrmm

I'm Glad To Be Selangor-ian because Selangor won Piala Malaysia 2015, so I can enjoy my holiday

I'm Glad To Be Kedah-ian because of the 'cekelat'

I'm Glad To Be Penang-ian because of  Nasi Kandaq and 'Anak Mami'

I'm Glad To Be Pahang-ian because of the expensive price of ikan patin, lulz. Sorry for being sarcastic.

I'm Glad To Be Perlis-ian because I love Padang Besaq. No, I love shopping.

I'm Glad To Be Sarawak-ian because of the scrumptious ulat sagu. Pffttt..

I'm Glad To Be Sabah-ian because I'm so addicted to pearls.

I'm Glad To Be Kuala Lumpur-ian because the place is 24/7 never sleep.


I'M GLAD TO BE MALAYSIAN BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE I WAS BORN. ALHAMDULILLAH and, I found you.




No comments:

Post a Comment